sexta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2010

There's no need to show off '09

I can see that you're handsome... but I don't care about how many women are crazy about you.
I notice people looking at you... but I don't care that you are famous.
It's great that you have a good job... but I don't care about how much money you make.

I actually tend to walk away from your type of men.
My self esteem is not high enough to be next to you.
I like people who let their flaws show, cause I'm full of flaws, too.. and I don't wanna be afraid of showing them to you.
Though I am very high maintenance , I don't fit into the glamorous lifestyle you wanna prove to me that you have.

I like things simple.
Don't try to take me out to the fanciest restaurant in town on our first date - I'm not even comfortable with being just you and me yet.
Don't take me to the club and buy everyone the house finnest champagne.
It's ME you're trying to impress. Not them!

Show me an effort: telling me how great and easy your life is won't make me appreciate the greatest things you may do for me.
BE REAL and I won't ever take you for granted.

I don't want you to tell me who keeps calling you - unless I ask you.
Your need to show me you're wanted, only proves you don't mean what you're saying.
If I love you, I will always be afraid to lose you -therefore I'll be jealous.
But if I don't, playing the "jealousy" card, definitely won't help.

(...)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário