segunda-feira, 2 de agosto de 2010

Happy birthday

Happy Birthday to the one who's nowhere to be found.

Happy Birthday to the one whose words have touched me like no other.

Happy Birthday to the one who's inspired me to be better.

Happy Birthday to the one with perfect family.

Happy Birthday to the one who truly loved me once.

Happy Birthday to the one with great taste in music.

Happy Birthday to the one who was always there when I needed the most.

Happy Birthday to the one whose love I was not ready for before.

Happy Birthday to the one who used to believe in my potential.

Happy Birthday to the one with the most criative jokes.

Happy Birthday to the one whose heart I've broken once.

Happy Birthday to the one who has broken my heart, as well.

Happy Birthday to the one with the weirdest ideas.

Happy Birthday to the one whose voice I still remember.

Happy Birthday to the one who's got the best hugs.

Happy Birthday to the one whose letters I will never forget.

Happy Birthday to the one friend I will always miss.

Happy Birthday to the one I love.

The one I will always love

Sebastian.

haha

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário